How We Protect You
We value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting you and your data. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your information to us.
- We continually perform internal risk assessments to determine and address potential risks.
- We secure our facilities, our network, and our servers.
- If we transmit sensitive information, we encrypt it and transmit it securely.
- We prepare for disasters to enable timely and secure recovery.
- We install virus protection on all relevant servers.
- We continually scan our network for vulnerabilities and remediate against any we might find.
- We run back-ups to a secure off-site location.
- We perform background checks on workers at hiring.
- We remove individuals' access credentials to systems and facilities when workers leave.
- We only allow authorized individuals access to information when it is critical to complete tasks for you.
- We provide training on security and privacy to all workers at hire. Workers take the security training annually and the privacy training bi-annually thereafter.